I've been highly critical of law enforcement on here in the past, BUT in this case I think we need to wait on a lot more information before making any judgements.
It now appears certain that the story of the boy being a totally innocent bystander is completely bogus. I haven't been following the story too closely, mostly just reading posts on another forum. But, it now appears that the kid had ties to drug runners, had previous run-ins with law enforcement and was throwing baseball sized rocks at the agent who shot him. A rock of that size is a deadly weapon. The border agent has a duty (NOT) to retreat, so he was in a bind. Get stoned to death or defend himself.
It is now also being reported that Mexican military pointed weapons across the border at both border patrol agents and FBI agents. It is now also being reported that video exists showing Mexican authorities dragging (something) back across the border, after having crossed into the U.S.
It's just too early to say the agent did anything wrong.



I'll start the ritual.
Bookmarks